본문 바로가기

게시판

How Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Influenced My Life For The Better

profile_image
Garland Christie
2024-09-20 14:49 4 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and taped into the vehicle loom, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It will also send you an immediate message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. bmw m2 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and is available anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive texts how to become a autowatch ghost installers near me ghost installer (mouse click the following website page) alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It is also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngGHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection and a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색
전체 메뉴